Monday, December 1, 2008

Post Finale

I'm not sure what to write so i'm just going to ramble about... My plans for the rest of the year!

I will of course be working. Kroger owns my soul (not literally). I don't mind my job but sometimes they drive me CRAZY! I am a cashier so I get to deal with pretty much everyone and everything. There are some pretty interesting stories about our customers but i'll only share one (of my favorites). Another cashier and I were making our rounds walking the aisles of the new store. We rounding the corner between aisles 3 and 4 when we passed this customer standing directly in front of the giant Debbie Cakes display. We stopped far enough away not to look suspicious but close enough to hear and watch him. While we were watching him, he grabbed his chin in a Thinker-esque manner and says in a DEEP voice, "MMHHMM Debbies!" Krystle and I slowly backed away trying not laugh our heads off, all the while watching him slowly look at the Debbie Cakes and then mosey off. That was by far one of the funniest things that has happened while I was on the clock.

The one thing that I am looking forward to more than anything is Spring Break. I have needed to get out of the CSRA, Central Savannah River Area, for a long time and i'm finally getting the opportunity. My uncle and his life partner live right outside of Minneapolis, MN and have invited my cousin and I to spend that week with them at their lakehouse. The other plus side is that I haven't spent quality time with Courtney in YEARS so I am extremely excited to spend a whole week of quality time with her. My uncle is one of the coolest people I know and one of the few adults I can tell pretty much everything to. Spending a week with family I haven't seen as well as away from here, is very needed!

And finally.... Christmas!!!! I am very excited to see distant relatives as well as enjoy time OFF from school. I know that I am getting the most GORGEOUS jeans and I am so excited. There are two pair-one turquoise tinted and the other purple tinted. They are beautiful and the one thing I am most excited to open on Christmas morning.

I enjoyed this class immensely and I am glad that I had to opportunity to be a part of Professor Fornes class! Thanks for a great semester!

1 comment:

terrisyms said...

Christmas is almost here! Yeah! I hope you have a fabulous trip at Spring Break, there's nothing better than family!! See you at Kroger!!